SideTrack Records © 2004 - 11 • Contact UsPolicy
All logo's & pictures are properties of their respective artists & companies.
about us | contact us | studio
homeservices beatsartists exposure demosvideo media studiosamples forum link exchange advertising
Purchase Form

Name: *
Product: *
 Re-make (beat production)  
 Re-mix (beat production  
 Music production (new beat)  
 Demo CD Project  
 Video Production  
 Post Production Project 
Information: *
 Upon specifying the inquire you have requested, we at Team SideTrack will do our part to get all said work done in a timely manner. Any Samples used will be noted and will be your sole responsibility to clear each said sample. Project Licensing will fall in one of five catagories. For more details click the link below. All Projects require a 25% up front cost before any work is started. Upon completion of said project/s the remaining 75% will be paid before distribution or final release. Thank you for your consideration. 
Signature: *
 By checking this box and the one above you verify and understand the policies and information presented. 
After hitting the submit button you will be transferred to the purchase page